RelaxNoStress
Welcome to Relax No Stress you stalker you!! Wink Please log in or register!
RelaxNoStress
Welcome to Relax No Stress you stalker you!! Wink Please log in or register!
RelaxNoStress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RelaxNoStress is a guild that has something for everyone, minus the pressure of large guilds.

All members check the forums for news!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Expectations for all members
What does Relax No Stress mean? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 10:21 pm by Dmonik

» What does Relax No Stress mean?
What does Relax No Stress mean? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 10:11 pm by Dmonik

Forum

What does Relax No Stress mean?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dmonik
Admin
Dmonik

What does Relax No Stress mean? Empty
PostSubject: What does Relax No Stress mean?   What does Relax No Stress mean? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 10:11 pm

Hello all! For those of you who are wondering exactly what we are...allow me to explain. This guild is very laid back. We have members that like everything from questing/scrolls/ crafting/fishing/PvP(kind of, not really at the moment)...you name it we have it. Currently we are not really into PvP, but we will be starting training and event at some point soon for those who want to learn and participate. We don't do node wars and if a guild war pops up stay in town if you like.

We do guild quests. If you can help out that's awesome! If not it's ok don't worry about it! We know everyone has different things they do and don't like to do and we're not going to force you to. Nor do we require you to log on every day. All we ask is that if you are going to be gone for an extended time to talk to one of the officers.

Don't be a dick! Do not bring drama to the guild because you got bored and thought tagging someone would be a good idea.The only time you pk anyone is if they attacks you or you are helping a guild member who has been pk'd. This includes Karma bombing. If you see someone afk and think it a good idea to kill them or their mount and we officers get a message about it...no...you know better, go join a douche bag guild we're not that sort of people.
Yes there are people into PvP in the guild, but we have the sense to not drag the guild into it because we know that war means people transporting in our guild are at risk of losing millions of silver. Some of the players are just PvE and enjoying that side of it so think first.

No bots/hacking/etc. If you are caught doing so you're gone. This guild will not be associated with that kind of laziness...and why would you need to really?? lol!

Don't tread on other guild members. We have a great group and there's no sense in cutting our own throats. Don't be dicks, don't be rude, help each other and new members and enjoy the game! If you are interested in becoming a member, please send a message to the Admin Dmonik, or one of the officers of RelaxNoStress in game. Se you on the flip side!
Back to top Go down
https://relaxnostress.board-directory.net

What does Relax No Stress mean?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RelaxNoStress :: Public-
Jump to: