RelaxNoStress
Welcome to Relax No Stress you stalker you!! Wink Please log in or register!
RelaxNoStress
Welcome to Relax No Stress you stalker you!! Wink Please log in or register!
RelaxNoStress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RelaxNoStress is a guild that has something for everyone, minus the pressure of large guilds.

All members check the forums for news!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Expectations for all members
Expectations for all members I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 10:21 pm by Dmonik

» What does Relax No Stress mean?
Expectations for all members I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 10:11 pm by Dmonik

Forum

Expectations for all members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Foniely

Foniely

Expectations for all members Empty
PostSubject: Expectations for all members   Expectations for all members I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 10:51 am

There are a few things that I expect from all of our members, weather they be new, or long standing folks in the guild.

First, we primarily are not a PvP guild. Most of our members enjoy life skilling or questing, and would rather avoid having another guild angry at us. If you are out grinding mobs and have another group making problems for you, please do not flag on them or Karma bomb them. You are welcome to defend yourself if they flag first, but please try to talk to the other group before doing anything that may cause issues for the rest of the guild. If they have room for you in the group, or are willing to join you or work with you to share the camp then great! If not, then please consult with an officer before making a decision that may affect the whole guild. If things do start to happen, please inform the guild via guild chat.

Second, please keep guild chat civil and stress free. There is to be no arguing, name calling, or finger pointing between members in the guild chat channel. If you have an issue with another guild member, then please bring it to the attention of the officer team, who will work with you to resolve it.

Third, when the officer team is working to resolve an issue, please be calm and allow them time to talk to all parties involved. We want to make decisions that will be fair and benefit the whole guild. Sometimes this may take some time and discussion between the officers before we can reach a decision.

Finally, have fun! That's what we are all here for anyway! Get out there and explore Black Desert! Ask questions when you have them, form parties to meet new people, and enjoy the experience!
Back to top Go down
Dmonik
Admin
Dmonik

Expectations for all members Empty
PostSubject: Materials needed for supplies for Serpentis   Expectations for all members I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 10:21 pm

OK everyone, here's a list of mats that I currently need for pots and food for us for Serpentis. You don't have to get them all, but any donations help. If you are supplying something please post what you are donating so others know. After this run if people don't donate materials or something to help with it they WILL BE SUPPLYING THEIR OWN pots an food until they do. I only have so much gold and labor. Sorry to sound like a bitch but that's how it has to be. The guild is suppose to help one another not leech off of them.
Potions:
Lotus
Lavender
Mint
Narcassius
Sunflower
Bay Leaf
Thistle
Iris
Honey

Food:
Yata meat